The First Free Will Baptist Church of Titusville was established January 31st, 1967 with twenty charter members. The church initially met in Joe Christian's home at 1145 Thoreau St. right here in Titusville until the sanctuary was built in 1970 at 5311 Barna Ave.
On August 25th, 1990, a ground breaking ceremony was held for the new sanctuary and the first service was held in the new sanctuary a month later on March 22nd. On January 12th, 2014, the church voted to change the name to TRUTH Free Will Baptist Church. An Open House was held on November 16th, 2014 to formally announce the name change, the new digital sign, and the new church logo.